Animal Behavior Hotline
Does your dog think the sofa is a really big chew toy? Has your kitten started to avoid the litter box like the plague? Maybe you have a fabulous pet and want to get her a pal, but you aren't sure what will be the best match. You need to contact our behavior hotline! This free service is available to all pet owners who are experiencing behavior problems with their dogs and cats. Three behavior specialists are available to answer questions and provide solutions on everything from separation distress to aggression. To contact our behavior specialists, simply call (312) 644-8338 ext. 343, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
And you thought your pet was odd? Take a look at just a few of the animals our behaviorists have met through the behavior hotline:
- the cat that unbuckles and removes the collars of all her feline roommates
- a dog that runs in circles and nips when on grass, but acts normally on other surfaces
- a cat that scoops litter out of the pan onto the floor, then relieves himself on this little pile
- the Shepherd that removed dirty dishes from the sink and dropped them on the floor
- a cat that sits for hours staring at a picture of Shakespeare
- a dog that found the taste of her feline pal unappealing, so she drenched the cat with water from her bowl, then wiped him clean with her paws.